Buy Ozempic 1mg online (SEMAGLUTIDE) to treat type 2 diabetes. It works by increasing insulin levels in your body, which decreases your blood sugar (glucose). It also reduces the amount of sugar released into the blood and slows down your digestion. It can also be used to lower the risk of heart attack and stroke in people with type 2 diabetes. Changes to diet and exercise are often combined with this medication.
What are the possible side effects of this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your care team as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions–skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Change in vision
- Dehydration–increased thirst, dry mouth, feeling faint or lightheaded, headache, dark yellow or brown urine
- Gallbladder problems–severe stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, fever
- Heart palpitations–rapid, pounding, or irregular heartbeat
- Kidney injury–decrease in the amount of urine, swelling of the ankles, hands, or feet
- Pancreatitis–severe stomach pain that spreads to your back or gets worse after eating or when touched, fever, nausea, vomiting
- Thyroid cancer–new mass or lump in the neck, pain or trouble swallowing, trouble breathing, hoarseness Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your care team if they continue or are bothersome):
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
How Does Ozempic Work
Non-insulin Ozempic works with your body’s ability to lower blood sugar and A1C. Ozempic is designed to respond when your blood sugar rises, helping your body to release its insulin.
Helps your pancreas produce more insulin when your blood sugar is high
Helps prevent your liver from making and releasing too much sugar
Slows down food leaving your stomach